Saturday 16 February 2013

Let's Start With Who I Am:


My name is Nikkii - Yes, I spell my name with two i's. I get really pissed when people knowingly spell it wrong. 

I am 14 years old and my birthday is in July. I'm about 164cm/5' 4'' (I think). My BMI sort of borderline underweight/normal weight. 

I'm gay. Just going to throw that in there. So please don't put homophobic comments on my posts, I get quite offended. 

I've been Pro-Ana for a while, and it has helped me loads. I used to be so chubby, it's shameful. I'm now bearable but i'm still not overly happy with my weight. I don't have a set of scales so I don't know how much I gain or lose every week, but I do have my friend's scales, so I should be okay for the time being. 

I've been a smoker for about a year now. My parents and my friends know, so I can just light up a fag whenever, which helps SO much when I've got hunger pains. 

I'm a massive fan of thinspo. The more elegant the better. There is a girl at my school who sits in front of me in my French class and she's beautifully skinny and elegant. Everything about her is gorgeous. Not in a lesbian-y way, but in a general adoration for her beauty. 

I've been looking at Pro-Ana blogs since about October 2012 and I've been thinking of starting my own for a while. My friend (potential Pro-Ana buddy?) has recently started one up and I thought, fuck it, may as well get it down somewhere. I have a sort of neglected Pro-Ana journal, not because I've turned my back on Ana, but because I just don't know what to put in it and what not to. 

I'm not great with fasting, but I naturally restrict without even thinking about it. I've recently gone back to eating some what normally, and it's bugging the shit out of me. I need a proper diet going on. Don't worry, I have a plan up my sleeve. 

I'm hoping to post a lot of tips, thinspo and other stuff. I can't promise regular updates, but I can promise updates. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment