Saturday 6 April 2013

Apologies.

I'm a bag of wank. I just can't get my shit together. I was thinking this morning, before I actually got my lazy arse out of bed, about what I posted last night. You probably think that I'm some kind of freak, because I don't consider sausage and chips (Prepared by my parents, no calories counted) to be a binge. You must think I'm insane. However, I am not. 

It's okay to enjoy food once in a while. We are humans, we need food, and we need the energy from that food. I'm not saying go out, buy the biggest McDonald's ever and live off those for the rest of your life. I'm saying, let yourself eat sometimes. Eat proper food, not soup and veg (even though that is proper food to us).

 The more often you eat 'normal food' the less often you will binge. Even if it means you have a slice of toast everyday to keep the carb cravings at bay. (OMG THAT RHYMED! :D) <<[ You can tell I'm up too early in the morning!]

 Tiny slice of cheese, square of chocolate. With Pro-Ana diets, most of the food groups are cut out. Fat, saturated fat, carbs. You know what I mean. But if you just slip a small bit here, small bit there, as long as it stays under 100 calories per serving, you're laughing. You lose weight, and you are able to enjoy your favourite foods. 

Right yeah, I need to get a shift on, I'm going for a run in 20 minutes. 

What was my point? Oh yeah, thinspo. 

 
my point exactly


This is definitely my favourite^

That's it for now. I know most of it is fitspo, but I don't want to look like I'm about to float away, sorry. This now leaves me 5 minutes to get ready and get out of the house. I will probably post later on to let you know how my run went. :) 

Remember, your body is a work in progress. Do not give up on the first hurdle, because there will be many more. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment