Saturday 6 April 2013

As promised..

Well, I went for a run this morning. It was a total failure. Well, I half ran half walked (which isn't that bad) around the field at the bottom of my street twice. Basically, it's 4000 metres that I half ran, half walked. It's not that terrible I suppose. I plan to do that every day. If I get up at 6, run/jog/walk/die for half an hour, which is how long it took, then go home then get ready for school, I may see results. Because it gets your heart going, it will still burn fat/calories throughout the day. My life is pretty good. 

I am actually shocked how far it was. I wasn't able to measure it exactly, but it's in line with a street, which then left it pretty easy to work out. Using google maps obviously. 

Well, that's it for the time being. I shall leave you with thinspo. :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment